Hello, my name is Perry.
Crafting UX/UI | Code | Design one piece at a time.
My strategy is simple: I believe working WITH team(s) elicits the best outcome for organization/client. My flexible personality & skill set makes a strong creative to development connection. And, most importantly, I bring a positive mindset to any & all projects.
Together, we can craft better experiences.
Based in Omaha, I'm a creative UX designer who's focused on clean & user‑friendly experiences.
I'm a versatile digital professional who can multitask on various projects while maintaining schedule/budget, delivering inventive solutions under aggressive deadlines & communicating effectively to all levels of team. I can chew gum & walk, too.
Proxibid | October 2017 to May 2018
UX / Code / Design
- Create mockups, prototypes, and live demos for the New Buyer Experience developers and stakeholders on multiple platforms of online auction website
- Produced UI kit for interdepartmental use based on existing marketing materials and updating all icons, colors and elements to be used
- Work with Product Team to simplify communication of elements for context of use, intuitive interactions, user flows, and visual guides
Flyover Technical | July 2017 to October 2017
UX / Code / Design / Jr Dev
- Create logos and visual designs for company website and content layout for upcoming rebuild
- Built out single page company website in Foundation and Semantic UI to offer choice of best framework for devs and best UX approach overall
- Currently learning “on the job” to become full Front-End Developer
Freelance, Seattle, WA | February 2016 to July 2017
UX / Code / Design
- Various projects including: User Experience consultation, HTML/CSS coding, Wordpress, and general web design
Xceligent, Inc., Gig Harbor, WA | July 2012 to December 2015
UX Designer / Developer
Xceligent is a leading provider of verified commercial real estate information across the United States.
- Manage all visual designs & layouts for Xceligent's CommercialSearch real estate web site portal
- Build out all base responsive design HTML & create custom appending CSS
- Work with the developers, researchers & all team members to guide user experience & expectations
GraphicalData, Inc., Gig Harbor, WA | February 2009 to July 2012
Production Manager / Designer
GraphicalData develops web-based real estate marketing apps for agents, offices and leading real estate brands.
- Supervise design team by providing clear project specifications, attainable milestones, and overall design concepts
- Advise internal teams with direct course of action to create a successful and profitable design department
- Develop clear, easy to follow methods to interact with clients and team members regarding projects and project flow utilizing project management software
Microsoft, Redmond, WA | September 2008 to February 2009
UX/UI Designer / Bing
Bing is a search engine that brings together the best of search and people in your social networks.
- Develop mockups, build prototypes, and review prototype test results within collaborative environment under strict timelines
- Drive look-and-feel for Bing consumer feedback widget while working across teams for internal feedback and design reviews
- Organize and institute essential product and team design guidelines coherently within SharePoint Web site architecture
Microsoft, Redmond, WA | June 2008 to August 2008
UX/UI Designer / Assistance Platform
Internal global SharePoint outreach.
- Redesign SharePoint templates for internal global Assistance Platform websites based on multiple team branding
- Produce, Research, and develop ribbon icons for international internal back-end server usage
- Supplement collaborative storyboards for User Experience (UX) consistency
Microsoft, Redmond, WA | February 2008 to June 2008
UX/UI Designer / SharePoint Server Division
Connect with employees across the enterprise to organize information, people, and projects.
- Design and implement diverse series of SharePoint Server templates for next "out of the box" client experience
- Broaden UX with emphasis on consolidating back-end elements in limited template-based content management system
- Collaborate with various team stakeholders driving product goals, usability standards, and technical considerations
- Define problems and generate solutions for newly developed template pages vital for browser compatibility